Woodford Chadwick 5 Multifuel Stove Including Fitters Pack
Please note you are purchasing a full stove kit. This kit can be returned but individual parts/items from the kit CANNOT be returned. We do not except returns and offer refunds for parts/items that are part of set stove kits.
Our Chadwick multi-fuel stove is one of the newest addition to the Woodford family. An ideal size for every home, with a heat output of 4.6kw. Beautifully designed, with a large viewing glass, where you can see the roaring flames of the fire.
The Chadwick has a classic, elegant and timeless design will be an optimal focal point of any home.
This Pack comes with:
• Chadwick Stove (See product for more information)
• 5″ 316/904/W3G Dura Flue chimney liner
• 5″ Dura Flue Pot Hanger Rain Cap
• 5″ Adapter
• 5″ 1000mm Stove Pipe
• 5″ Nose Cone
• 500g Black Fire Cement
• 1000mm x 400mm Plain Register Plate
• Carbon Monoxide Detector
Your stove must always be placed on a non-combustible material such as granite, slate, steel or glass. Always check the size of your stove before buying a hearth. If the heat from the stove doesn’t raise the temperature of the hearth above 100°C, the following measurements must be met:
• The hearth must extend at least 300mm to the front and 150mm to either side
• The full area of the hearth should be at least 840x840mm
• It must be at least 12mm thick
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 4.6 kW
NET EFFICIENCY: 75.6 %
PM: 30 mg/m³
OGC: 120 mg/m³
CO: 1307 mg/m³
NOX: 121 mg/m³