Scan Classic 84-2 WoodBurning Stove
The Scan 84 series has clean lines and an almost architectural design – playful, yet discreet. The series consists of 4 models, where the variations are in the choice between two different heights and a door in exquisite black glass or steel surface. The door has a soft-close function that ensures that it closes softly and quiet.
The series has several possibilities for additinal details to raise design and function one more level. The stove can be mounted on a rotating base, so you can rotate the whole stove and enjoy the fire from your favorite spot in the room. The tall variants in the seres, Scan 84-3 and 4 can be equipped with heat retaining stones hidden in the top. These provide extra heat for up to 12 hours after the last log has been placed.
Available in different finishes and with many options to make this stove yours.
- Available in a range of colours, black as standard or Grey.
- A decorative top plate for the stove combines the rough steel in a beautiful way with inviting and elegant style in either elegant black glass or soapstone or black as standard.
- The solid black oak handle as standard follows the clean design of the stove perfectly and ensures that the temperature is always kept cool. Three other wood colour options available giving you the freedom to create interior details that can beautify your home for many years or exchanged to match your interior decor.
- DEFRA approved for use in smoke controlled areas
- Ecodesign Ready
- Height 1250 mm
- Width 493 mm
- Depth 464 mm
- Weight 122 kg
- Log size up to 35.00 cm
- Flue outlet 148.00 mm
- Flue exit options Top / Rear
- Energy A*
- Nom output 5.0 kW
- Efficiency 81 %
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Heating capacity up to 100 m²
- CO Emission 0.08 %
- Dust Product Emission 23 mg/Nm³
- NOx Emission 98 mg/Nm³
- OGC Emission 87 mg/Nm³
- Closed combustion
- Clean burn
- External air intake
- Ash solution
- Ridding grate
- Distance to combustibles 45cm to side
- Distance to combustibles 10cm to rear