Schiedel Sargas 3 Woodburning Stove
The Schiedel wood burning stove is one of their newest models and comes complete with a flue system suitable for your home. The stove achieves up to 81% efficiency and therefore emits more heat with less wood than many other wood-burning stoves on the market. Some of the benefits of choosing this model include:
- Three windows to emit more heat.
- Heat sustainably and CO2-neutrally with local firewood, independent of international electricity, gas and oil suppliers.
- Thanks to high-quality manufacturing and optimal combustion chamber construction, the Sargas woodburning stove offers high energy efficiency: Class A+ environmentally friendly combustion tested according to DIN EN 13240
- Simple, air-cooled door handle and self closing door
- Simple operation with one lever for both primary and secondary combustion air
- Adjustable legs for uneven floors
- Also ideal for timber framed buildings, outhouses, and log cabins.
With a innovative construction and the possibility of combustion air straight to the top (using the Schiedel Permeter flue system), this stove fits perfectly in new and existing homes with lower heating needs. With a high efficiency rating, the lowest possible emissions, Schiedel wood-burning stoves are future proof and will last for many years to come.
The Sargas is DEFRA exempt so it can be installed and used in Smoke Control Areas in the United Kingdom, when operated in accordance with the instruction and installation manuals and when any conditions are met.
CLEARSKIES LEVEL 5
Both Sargas models have achieved the clearSkies certification, which means that they exceed the minimum performance level for Ecodesign Regulations.
Output: 6.2 kW
Efficiency: 81 %
Emissions: CO2 (at 13% O2) 1125 mg/m3
Emissions: dust 6 mg/m3
Flue gas temperature: 327 °C
Negative pressure in the chimney: 12 Pa
Weight (depends on the stove type) approx.100 kg
Distance to combustibles
Rear: 50 mm
Sides: 400 mm
Distance from glass front: 1200 mm
Distance from superimposed hearth 225mm