Jotul F3 MF Stove
The Norwegian designers Anderssen & Voll, have made a stove which merges 160 years of heating experience with timeless design. Jotul F3 MF has been a favourite for many years and is still one of Jotul’s best selling multi- fuel stoves. The wood stove has a horizontal format which provides a spacious combustion chamber for larger logs. The design is easy to appreciate and can easily be combined with many different interior styles.
The glass door provides a perfect view of the burning logs and an external ash removal solution ensures easy removal of the ashes. This is hidden by a practical ash lip that catches sparks or ashes if they fall outside the door, in an efficient way. This is a compact wood stove that is well suited for low effect heating, while it is also strong enough to handle periods of strong cold.
Features of the Jotul F3 Multi- Fuel Stove
- Flue diameter – 6 inch (150mm)
- Log size: 40cm.
- Golden effect hinge pins and door handle
- Jotul airwash system – Maintains clear glass whilst burning at nominal temperature.
- Top, rear and sides flue.
- Spacious combustion chamber.
- Classic cast iron construction.
- Exterior, large ash removal solution.
- Cleanburn air system provides greater fuel efficiency – More heat, less fuel used
- Large glass with perfect view to the burning logs.
- Nominal 6kW output – suitable for medium room sizes.
Jøtul have a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.