Jotul F163 Wood Burning Stove
The Norwegian designers Anderssen & Voll, have made a stove which merges 160 years of heating experience with timeless design. Jotul F163 is characterised by its large side glasses and three sturdy legs that give the stove an easy and modern look. You can also choose an extra feature of a decorative and heat retaining top made of soapstone which retains heat while the fire is burning and keeps radiating heat long after the fire is out. The wood stove is designed for modern living and is suitable for low effect heating. It burns at an optimal level even at 3kW.
Features of the Jotul F163 Wood Burning Stove
- Log size: 33cm
- Top or rear flue
- Cast iron construction
- Practical ash removal solution
- Suitable for low effect heating
- Ability to be connected to direct external air
- Jotul Airwash System to give a clearer view of the flames
- Clearburn the tertiary air system provides greater fuel efficiency
- DEFRA approved – suitable for smoke controlled zones
- Nominal output 5kW – suitable for small room sizes
- Measurements (HxWxD): 903x450x446 mm
Jøtul have a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.