Jotul F481 Wood Burning Stove
The Norwegian designers Anderssen & Voll, have made a stove which merges 160 years of heating experience with timeless design. The Jotul F481 is a cast iron construction and is a convection stove which can be positioned closer to combustible walls than most none convection stoves. The tall burn chamber gives room for high, dancing flames and the rounded glass offers a great view to the fire from the side.
Jotul F481 has an architectural, clean expression as it sits on a pedestal that follows the wood stove s shape all the way to the floor. There is practical storage space for accessories, so that you can keep the area around the wood stove clutter-free. The shelf in the base is included, however it may be removed if you so wish.
Features of the Jotul F481 Wood Burning Convection Stove
- Log size: 30 cm
- Flue Outlet: 150 mm
- Efficiency: 75%
- Nominal output: 6kW
- Integrated riddling grate and ash solution
- Cast iron convection sides
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Clearburn – the tertiary air system provides greater fuel efficiency
- Top or rear flue
- Cast iron construction
- Measurements (HxWxD): 1180 x 466 x 460 mm