Jotul F137 Wood Burning Stove
Jotul F137 is a modern and stylish designed wood burning stove. For homes with a low energy demand, this stove is a perfect solution. It is compact and designed to function optimally on low burn. This will in turn give you a positive heating experience both when it comes to warmth and a superb view of the flames. The Jotul F137 is a DEFRA approved wood burning stove with a modern combustion system making it more efficient and reducing wood consumption by up to 40%.
Integrated convection allows you to install the stove closer to combustible material making this stove easier to install than most.
A gentle matt black surface gives Jotul F130 series a pure and subtle expression. Choose between pedestal or base, and with or without side glass. The designers behind this range is the award-winning design company Hareide Design.
Features of the F130 series
- Black paint finish
- Heating capacity: 40 – 100 m2
- Approx weight: 140 kg
- Log size: 20 – 25 cm
- Flue Outlet: 150 mm
- Efficiency: 83%
- Nominal output: 4.7 kW – Ideal for smaller to medium rooms
- Flue exit: Top and Rear
- Compact – Provides a positive heating experience in homes with low energy requirements
- Flexible installation – Can be placed closer to combustibles
- Measurements (HxWxD): 1098 x 410 x 396 mm