Jotul F371 High Top Wood Burning Stove
The Norwegian designers Anderssen & Voll, have made a stove which merges 160 years of heating experience with timeless design. Quickly becoming once of Jotul’s best selling stoves, the F371 High Top is a tall product where you can integrate hidden, heat accumulating stones. It has a sleek and modern design with an open base with practical storage space. It is also possible to install an optional cast iron door in the base. The F371 Advance model improves upon the original with a superior airwash system for cleaner glass, a larger firebox for larger logs and improved output.
When the stove is installed with heat storage stones, the fire heats up these stones. When the stove is left to extinguish, these heat storage system continues to radiate this accumulated heat for up to 12 hours, perfect for keeping your home warm overnight.
Features of the Jotul F371 High Top Wood Burning Stove
- Log size: 33cm
- Top or rear flue
- Cast iron construction
- Flue Outlet: 150 mm
- Efficiency: 78%
- Up to 12 hours extra heating with optional heat storage system
- Practical storage space in the base
- Easy operation with only one air vent
- Ability to be connected to direct external air
- Integrated ash removal solution and riddling grid
- Improved Jotul Airwash System to give a clearer view of the flames
- Large side glasses providing a perfect view of the burning logs
- Nominal output: 5.9kW
- Clearburn the tertiary air system provides greater fuel efficiency
- Measurements (HxWxD): 1534 x 443 x 453 mm
Jøtul have a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.