Jotul F3 Wood Burning Stove
The Norwegian designers Anderssen & Voll, have made a stove which merges 160 years of heating experience with timeless design. Jotul F3 has been a favourite for many years and is still one of Jotul’s best selling wood stoves. The wood stove has a horizontal format which provides a spacious combustion chamber for larger logs. The design is easy to appreciate and can easily be combined with many different interior styles.
The glass door provides a perfect view of the burning logs and an external ash removal solution ensures easy removal of the ashes. This is hidden by a practical ash lip that catches sparks or ashes if they fall outside the door, in an efficient way. This is a compact wood stove that is well suited for low effect heating, while it is also strong enough to handle periods of strong cold.
Features of the Jotul F3 Wood Burning Stove
- Flue diameter – 6 inch (150mm)
- Log size: 40cm.
- Golden effect hinge pins and door handle
- Jotul airwash system – Maintains clear glass whilst burning at nominal temperature.
- Top, rear and sides flue.
- Spacious combustion chamber.
- Classic cast iron construction.
- Exterior, large ash removal solution.
- Cleanburn air system provides greater fuel efficiency – More heat, less fuel used
- Large glass with perfect view to the burning logs.
- Nominal 6kW output – suitable for medium room sizes.