Arada Farringdon Small Eco Stove Next Generation Multi-fuel stove from Arada. The Arada Farringdon Small Eco Stove has a 4.9 kw nominal heat output to room with a range of 1.5 to 7kw. The Arada Farringdon Small Stoves exceeds Eco design standard when burning wood or solid fuel.
The Farringdon Small features external riddling from either side and a removable door handle for a clean & modern look.
Arada Farringdon Small Eco Stove features
- Lifetime guarantee (see manufacturers terms & conditions)
- 4.9kW nominal heat output
- 1.5-7kw Output range
- Ecodesign compliant
- Defra Approved
- Stainless steel ashpan & throatplate
- Can be order with 6″ spigot on request
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash
- External riddling on both sides
- Removable door handle
- Matt black – also available in Grey & Arada colour – please call for lead times
- Built in heatshield distance to combustibles at rear 350mm and 500mm at sides
- Adjustable leg
Please call to confirm lead time for coloured stoves A
Arada Stoves are finished with ‘non-smoker’ paint. Traditionally stoves use a paint which cures in you home when your appliance is first lit. Whilst harmless, this curing process emits a pungent odour and fumes into the room. All Aarrow stoves are manufactured with non-smoker paint, which cures at room temperature avoiding the initial inconvenience of smoking or odour. The paint finish is also harder and more durable.
Available in Midnight (standard), Sandcastle, Chestnut, Mist, Spice, Atlantic, Slate